AEA is a consultancy and advisory services firm based in Accra, Ghana, serving the African energy sector especially countries within the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
AEA was set up in 2001 in response to the growing need for professional business advisory and technical services needs in Africa’s energy sectors to enable them anticipate impending fundamental changes in the industry environment. Most of these changes will result from deregulation, private participation, technology change and globalization as well as the need for major infrastructural developments. African countries will require expert advice and professional engineering capacity to manage their energy sector efficiently.
AEA, primarily, provides technical energy sector advisory and consultancy services in the areas of:
- Project Definition & Development
- Project Management & Execution
- Energy Strategy & Resource Planning
- Energy Regulation & Policy Development
- Investment Facilitation
- To be a first class professional engineering & technical advisory services firm in Ghana and West Africa.
- Customer Focus – in execution of our assignments, never losing sight of the clients’ needs.
- Innovation – applying new ideas, methods, or devices to achieve the best results for your business.
- Quality – performing all activities with personal pride and in a manner exceeding the highest standards of service.
- “Doing the Right Thing” – delivering Accountability, Timeliness, and Honest Technical Advice in all our dealings.
- Teamwork – working in unison to deliver efficiency and value for the clients’ benefit.