AEA’s Investment Facilitation Service has been set up to provide support to both foreign and local investors in Ghana and the West Africa Sub-region.
Investment Facilitation activities:
- Act as an effective reference point for foreign and local investors.
- Conducts investment research and provides independent professional advice in project identification and scoping.
- Supports Greenfield investment, joint ventures and partnerships.
- Support for effective transfer of appropriate technology in a sustainable manner.
- Support for business adaptation resulting in minimization of risk.
- Development and provision of professional work teams for specific assignments.
- Independent professional owner’s representation services for both construction and operational entities for absentee concerns.
- Market intelligence and entry information.
- Project definition and packaging for fund solicitation.
- Provision of independent technical and engineering advice.
- Provision of professional negotiations advice and backroom technical support.
- Facilitation of permitting and licensing procedures.
- Provision of project and investment specific legal advice including drafting of legal documents.