350 Million USD US Eximbank Funded Self Help Electrification Programme For Ghana
Scoped, defined and prepared project documentation for submission to the US Eximbank and received approval. AEA was appointed the owner’s/contractors engineer and construction supervisor, overseeing all field activities on behalf of the main contractor and was responsible for:
- pre-award services – project initial design, survey work and data collection.
- supervision and coordination of contractors’ work & safety programs.
- quality assurance and certification of invoices for payment.
- project materials monitoring and control.
- environmental safeguards for compliance.
- testing and commissioning.
- take-over and handing-over of assets.